PeaceKeeper is an All-Benefit Company. All-Benefit Companies give all of their distributable profits to charity after taxes, debt repayment, financing costs and reasonable working capital reserves.
· Donates all of profits (after taxes, debt repayment, financing costs, reasonable working capital reserves) to charity and generates those profits responsibly.
· Demonstrates a clear and explicit commitment to achieving best practices in all aspects of corporate responsibility.
· Provides products and services that do no harm.
· Distributes profits to 501c3 non-profit organizations which are non-violent, non-partisan, and non-denominational.
· Demonstrates compelling business models that have the potential to successfully address market needs and multiply the company’s impact.
-Belu Spring Water (UK) (Life Water LTD, LLC)--Reed Pagel, founder.
-Better World Communications (B2B Telecom Services)--Jim Kenefick, co-founder and CEO.
-Ecologic Pico Bonito (Carbon Credits)--Shaun Paul, Executive Director.
-Give Something Back Office Supplies (SF-based)--Mike Hannigan and Sean Marx, co-founders.
-Humanitas Wine Company, LLC--Judd Wallenbrock, founder.
-Pura Vida Coffee, LLC--John Sage, founder and President.
-Transforms Room Tattoos (original artist wall decals)--Heerab Sabetti: CEO, Maja Palaj: Product Development. www.transforms.com
-Untours (upscale private home travel packages)--Brian Taussig-Lux, General Manager. www.untours.com
-Working Today Health Insurance--Sara Horowitz, founder. www.freelancersunion.org
All-Benefit Companies are creating new models for the business world of today. If you are interested in learning more about enterprise philanthropy and building a company with a social mission, visit these resources:
The Founding of PeaceKeeper
A Message from Jody--CEO and Peace Student Extraordinaire
Back to Who We Are
Go to Our Products